Glory Phi God is committed to equipping youth to keep the seven principles through involvement in their homes, schools, and communities. These principles will raise the standard for what it means to be a godly young person in our society. Glory Phi God will cross all racial, social, and denominational barriers to uphold the vision of bringing our young people into absolute unity for one common purpose.
If you commit to these seven principles and make them your lifestyle, we guarantee that you will see God move big time in your life.
1. Pray for all youth and schools. (I Timothy 2:1)
2. Pray for all unbelievers to come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. (I Timothy 2:4)
3. Pray for the leadership in schools. (I Timothy 2:2)
4. Respect and remain subject to the authority God has placed over me. (Romans 13:1-4)
5. Glorify God in my spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
6. Glorify God in my soul. (Romans 12:2)
A. Mind: Academic Excellence7. Glorify God in my body. (Romans 12:1)
B. Will: Strong will and determination to succeed
C. Emotions: Remain in control
A. Sexual Purity
B. No Drugs or Alcohol
C. No Skipping School
We have committed daily, to pray that the youth in Glory Phi God
1. Grow in relationship with Christ. - Ephesians 4:14-15
2. Be Doers of the Word and not hears only. - James 1:22
3. Gifts of the Holy Spirit will flow in their lives and in our services.
- I Corinthians 12
4. Know and obey God's Voice. - John 10:3-5
5. Their hearts stay open and ready to receive the Word of God. (Proverbs 23:26)